Monday 12 September 2011

Phonsevan











Boring town, but I only saw one westener the entire time I was there, possibly something to do with the landslide up north, but I doubt it would be full of tourists even if the road was fine.The plane of jars is the main atracction and I'm glad I went to see it, but I wouldnt go again. It was a little expencive.for the bus to get to phonsevan I paid 180,000 kip, for the hotel I paid 70,000 kip but for the tour of the jars I had to pay 350,000 kip. This was because I was practicaly the only tourist. I had to pay for the whole minibus and the tour guide all by myself.It was about 27 quid for a 6 hour trip to see the three sites, a russian tank and get lunch. After getting a 10 hour bus trip to get there I could hardly go back without seeing the jars.I would have rented a bike, but I couldnt see any.

No comments:

Post a Comment