Monday 12 September 2011

Pagnan to ko tao



woke up to shouts of "where is my money?, My money is gone!" Not the best thing to hear first thing in the morning In a cheap hotel after a big party famous for tourists going out drinking. But I quickly cheked for my wallet, pasport, camera etc to see if anything was gone. I seemed to be ok.My wallet had much less money than the night before, but I think that was the result of overpriced booze rather than thieving hotel staff.
Later I took the earliest boat to kho tao for 350 bhat. On kho tao I managed to get accomodation easily, but that may be because I came before the hords of party goers from kho pagnan. Later in the day, It may have been a little harder to find a room.I slept for a few hours and tried to recover a little from the night before and then i went to explore the island. I went to get some cash out, but then the Atm stole my card.I'm wrighting this a few days after the event took place so I'm not going to rant as much as i would If I wrote this on the night.
But ATM's are fucking retarded sometimes. On this ocasion I was stuck on a fairly remote Island with 150 bhat, The boat off the Island was at least 600 bhat so I was a little screwed at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment