Friday 9 September 2011

My toung hurts

Bit my toung
I took a tour organised boat trip to national marine park but according to a sign the green lagoon was closed. I think it was actualy the staircase that was closed in reality, but I think you needed to figure this out for yourself.To be fair you could even see the broken steps behind the sign. I took a walk up a mountain for about half an hour to see the view from the top. I didnt havce my camera with me so only took a photo with my phone (might need to wait a while for that one).
Near the green lagoon on the outside beach was the best snorkeling so far,I hit my knee against it because it was so close to the surface. The variety was insane and the coulours were amazing. There were even some pretty big fish considering how close to the shore it was.

On the way back I sat on the front of the boat watching the flying fish dash across the surface of the water. They clearly have no idea where theyre going as one of them "flew" straight into a cliff at the peak of its jump. Because of the speed and the hard impact I expect it will have died before It droped into the water.

later we saw a glimpse of a dolphin, but literaly just a glimpse. The boat cut engines and we waited for a few minutes to see if there were more to come, but none came.
saw dolphin on way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment