Monday 12 September 2011

back in BKK



Back in bangkok. I arived in bangkok at 2am in the morning, I thought I would be ariving at about 6am at the right time to meet the sky train, but no. I took a tuk tuk to the sky train anyay and hoped to find a 24 hour mcdomalds nearby.I couldnt find one so setteled for the floor on the skytrain station. I would have phoned someone for a ride home, but it didnt seem apropriate. It was ok though, I had a roof and there were security guards and cleaners walking past every5 minutes. The tiled floor was also surprisingly more comftorble than the bus. They didnt even react to me,It must have happened a few times before now.
Other than The funeral,I didnt do much in Bangkok. I went into town and sorted a few things out, such as travelers cheques,maps and a new bank card. I went to the bangkok culture museum, which containd modern art. some really cool stuff with a scattering of Fine art that looked like it had been done by a 5 year old.
I also took a couple of trips to the food court in What I think was the siam paragon. Tried out a selection of fast food that you dont get in england. After eating mostly rice and noodles I was happy to have a burger with chips. Not that I couldnt get this in other places, i just chose not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment