Monday 31 October 2011

Hong Kong (1)





Got into hong kong and took a bus from the boarder to the main city center. The trafic was awfull but I was admiring the views of the appartment blocks, they were quite impressive (not in design but in the sheer number of them).I got droped of in probably the most upmarket street in hong kong with lines of shops along the lines of Armarni/gucci/prada and they were huge. each one of them was about the size of a small supermarket. There were ques of peple waiting outside to be let in.
i got a boat across the river to hong kong island as this was where my accomadation was for the next night. i was in hong kong a day early because I was bored of hanoi and i hoped i could find a dorm bed somewhere. i got to the hostel that i had booked for the next day but they were full.apparently the celebration of hong kongs indipendence was either that day or the day after so seemingly everwhere was full. I asked in what looked like a high end hotel for a room out of curiosity and they did have a spare double room for 200 pounds but i passed. There were a few 24 hour MD's about so I went to sit in one of them and wright this. so I'm wrighting this now and its about 2am. I didnt sleep at all last night and barely got a chance to sleep the night before. I'm not going to be sleeping tonight either so when i do get a room tomorow i think i'm gona be gone for a good few hours.

1 comment:

  1. I'm knackered just reading this!!!!!......get some ZZZZZZZZZ's

    ReplyDelete