Tuesday 9 August 2011

Bangkok chatuchack weekend market (24th july)

Realy good market. I dont normaly care for them, but this one was good. I got lost about three times.

Some guy had a stall outside the market where he was trying to sell pens, old dirty coke bottles, a camera case and a torch. I expect he was a hobo that stumbeled across a table in the canal and was trying to act on his dream of owning a market stall. I'm not sure how much stuff he was selling though.



I bought socks chopsticks and shorts. Also got some fucking awesome vegetable spring rolls, like i had in france about 10 years ago. There was an awesome 1:1 scale model of the alien from the alien films made from metal. loads of smaler models too, like master chief, spider man, predator, transformers,c3po and other stuff, but no photos allowed. the train on the way there was delayed and when everyone got on it was so full it was moving at about 5mph. it was rammed full with no room to move. I was half expecting the whole track to collapse and for the train to land on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment