Friday 15 July 2011

planes, n room, n ting

Planes suck. was awake for the entire time. I saw sucker punch though, It had some interesting scenes but it was kinda all over the place, the main concept was a little loose, but meh.., had nothing better to watch.

first evening, I met my dad, his friend and his friends partner. we went to a german brewery themed resteraunt with a cheesy stage show, it was rammed full of people because it was the last day before a buddist event where you must not consume alchohol. The first full day involved a tour round bangkok to show the transport system (bus/skytrain/boat/tuk tuk), I nearly lost my brand new camera on the first day. My Kodak fell out of my pocket on the tuk tuk and i just managed to grab it from the seat as the tuk tuk was pulling off. I looked at the seat to check if I had lost anything out off impulse, I didnt even know I had dropped it. Tried some thai street food (noodles and fish balls or something), went to to eat at a resteraunt and tried some real thai food, I'm normaly ok with trying different foods, but the strange textures of most of the dishes were unlike anything i have eaten before. Ginger and fish soup was also strange, the green curry had an aniseed taste to it. the rice and pork ribs were were farmilliar though.

the room:


No comments:

Post a Comment